Complaints procedure of the Little Blue Lamb online store
regulating the complaint conditions between the operator / seller and the customer / buyer (hereinafter only as “CP”)
1. The operator (seller) in the online store Little blue lamb is the company HAVAT COMPANY s.r.o. , Sokolská 19, 903 01 Senec, Slovak Republic.
2. The customer (buyer) in the online store is any person who sends an electronic form with an order with goods.
3. These Complaints Rules regulate the legal relations between the operator and the customer, in handling complaints concerning the correctness and quality of goods and services provided by the operator. All possible complaints will be assessed in accordance with the valid Civil Code and the Consumer Protection Act No. 250/2007 Coll. within the 24 month warranty period. The warranty period begins on the day the goods are taken over by the customer from the seller. The warranty period is the period during which the product should retain its useful, qualitative and aesthetic properties.
4. Complaints for the purposes of these Complaints Procedure means the right exercised by the customer from liability for defects in the goods, which requires a certain remedy, or compensation for incorrect performance, respectively. non-performance of the subject of the contract. The warranty covers manufacturing or material defects that occur during the warranty period, provided that the recommended treatment of the product stated in the warranty card is observed. At the end of the warranty period, the possibility of making a claim expires. Error means a deficiency in the goods, which is limited or prevented from further consumption. The warranty period is not to be confused with the service life of the product, as the service life of the product is closely linked to the correct care and handling of the product. The service life of the product can be significantly shortened by the intensity of use. It is necessary to file a complaint without undue delay, as soon as the defect occurs. Further use of damaged goods may cause an increase in the defect, deterioration of the goods and may be a reason to reject the complaint. When buying shoes, please make sure that the selected type, number and shape of the shoes exactly match your needs. Improperly selected type of shoes, incorrect size, width or shape of shoes is not a reason for a complaint. Also, shoes with hand stitching, upper perforation and leather sole are not suitable for wearing in a humid environment. The warranty does not cover defects caused by unprofessional interventions, improper maintenance, improper cleaning, washing in the washing machine, prohibited modifications, improper storage, improper drying (at the heat source), or normal and mechanical wear of the product (pinched tips due to rubbing, dry soles). The warranty period is extended by the time when the goods were under repair, or by the time during which the customer could not use the goods properly. The customer is obliged to take over the goods even in the event of a rejected complaint. If the customer does not accept the goods, the goods will be disposed of after 2 months.
Complaints handling procedure
1. The customer files a complaint at the seller’s registered office, either in person or in writing. Send the goods in the form of an insured package at your own expense to the seller’s address: HAVAT COMPANY s.r.o., Sokolská 19, 903 01 Senec, Slovak Republic. We do not accept cash on delivery. The following must be clear from the complaint:
• who is submitting the complaint (name, surname, permanent residence address),
• the subject of the complaint, or what the customer demands,
• to whom the complaint is addressed,
• date of filing the complaint,
• signature of the customer or the signature of the Authorized Person together with the power of attorney.
Furthermore, do not forget to enclose the proof of purchase (invoice) and the cleaned claimed goods.
2. If the complaint does not contain the requisites referred to in point 1 of this Article, it shall be considered unjustified.
3. The deadline for handling the complaint is a maximum of 30 days from the date of the complaint. The customer will be immediately informed of the result of the complaint either by phone or e-mail. In the case of a recognized complaint, the seller will ensure the elimination of the defect, if the defect cannot be eliminated, the return of funds to the buyer. In the event of a rejected complaint, the seller will ensure the return of the goods together with a written statement. Remediable defects are considered to be such defects of the goods that can be removed in a timely and proper manner without compromising the performance of the product. Normal wear and tear of the goods during the warranty period and the associated deteriorating product quality are not considered as complaints.
4. Complaint claim means the day the claim is lodged by the customer. The following is considered to be the day of the complaint:
• for postal items – the day of delivery of the complaint to the filing office of the customer)
• in case of personal delivery – the date on the copy of the complaint, by which the customer will confirm the delivery.
5. Other legal relations between the operator and the customer not expressly regulated by these Complaints Rules will be governed by the relevant provisions of individual contracts concluded between the operator and the customer, the relevant provisions of generally binding legal regulations in force in the Slovak Republic, respectively.
6. Alternative dispute resolution. In the event that the Buyer – consumer was not satisfied with the handling of the complaint by the Seller or if the Buyer – consumer turned to the Seller with a request for correction and was not satisfied with the way the Seller handled his complaint or if he believes that the Seller violated his rights, the Buyer has – the consumer has the right to contact the Seller with a request for redress. If the Seller responds to such a request in a negative manner or does not respond to it within 30 days from the date of its sending, the Buyer – Consumer has the right to submit a proposal for the initiation of alternative dispute resolution to the subject of alternative dispute resolution. The subject of alternative dispute resolution is the Slovak Trade Inspection, Prievozská 32, P.O. Box 5, 820 07 Bratislava 27, resp. another relevant authorized legal entity registered in the list of ADR entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at www.mhsr.sk). The buyer – the consumer is entitled to choose the subject of alternative resolution of consumer disputes to which he will turn.
7. The Customer is entitled to change or supplement these Complaints Rules at any time due to changes in legal regulations and the business environment. The Client shall determine the current wording of the Complaints Procedure by publishing it on its website.
This CP enters into force on 01.02.2019 and fully replaces the previous CP. The operator reserves the right to change the CP without prior notice. Introductory provisions
Aby sme mohli poskytovať, čo najlepší zážitok návštevníkom našej web stránky, používame súbory cookies. Súhlas s ich používaním nám umožní spracovávať údaje a informácie z vášho zariadenia, ktoré nám pomáhajú zlepšovať užívateľský komfort, vyhodnocovať používanie webovej stránky a presnejšie cieliť reklamu na produkty a služby, o ktoré môžete mať záujem.